- If you are a registered patient and need to be seen today please call the practice on 02030498430 and the Nurse Practitioner will call you back to discuss your issues further
- If you want to book an appointment for another day you can do this up to four weeks in advance by telephone on 02030498430 or by directly online booking , and telephone consultations (If you have an urgent problem needing same day attention) at any time of the day.
- If you are a housebound patient and unwell, we kindly request you call the surgery before 10.30 am if possible so that we can best accommodate you if a visit is needed.
Helpful Hint, Make the most of your appointment!
By letting our reception staff know some details when booking your appointment, they will be able to offer you the most appropriate appointment length and clinician :
- What your problem is (so you are booked with the correct clinician).
- If you have more than one problem to discuss (our standard appointment length is 10 minutes), or require a longer appointment.
- If an interpreter is needed.
Thank-you for remembering to cancel your appointment if you are running late or cannot make it, so that we can continue to offer more appointments to all patients, every day.
This practice supports EMIS Access which allows you to access a range of features via the internet
Using EMIS Access you can manage your appointments on line, request repeat prescriptions and update your details
Please click on the link on the right.